- MULTIPLE BAKING USES: The Chicago Metallic Popover Pan can be used to bake traditional popovers, Yorkshire puddings, and can also be used to make traditional muffins.
- SUPERIOR HEAT CONDUCTION AND EVEN BAKING: This pan is made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking.
- NON-STICK COATING FOR EASY RELEASE: Easy release, silicone based, non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup and is heat safe up to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
- MEASUREMENTS: This pan bakes 12 airy popovers; each cup measures 2.25 inches by 2 inches; the total pan measures 16 inches by 10.8 inches by 2.3 inches
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This pan is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend the product life. Heavy duty construction