- TRUSTED BY OUTDOOR PROFESSIONALS FOR HARSH WINTER ACTIVITIES: Ski patrollers, snow plow drivers, loggers, and backcountry expeditioners alike choose Kinco 901s for their heavy duty durability and affordability. Premium grain pigskin leather is more durable than regular cowhide and will outlast synthetic or nylon work gloves. Suede pigskin reinforcement patches reinforce the high-wear areas of the glove to better withstand punctures and abrasions while extending the longevity of the glove.
- FEWER SEAMS FOR MORE COMFORT: By relocating and removing typical seam patterns, this glove provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior. Our seam patterns reduce the risk of irritation, blisters, glove failure, and other common glove issues.
- HEATKEEP INSULATION KEEPS HANDS WARM AND DRY: Heatkeep thermal insulation is comprised of finely spun polyester fibers, which create thousands of air pockets between the outer shell and inner lining to fully envelop the hand. These air pockets work to trap the body heat generated inside the glove and shield the hand from the cold. An inner lining that is laminated to the Heatkeep fibers wicks moisture away from the hand to keep it dry.
- SUPERIOR WATERPROOFING: Pigskin grain leather naturally repells water while remaining soft and flexible after getting wet. To further waterproof, apply the included packet of Nikwax Waterproofing and you have an invincible pair of winter gloves. The Omni-Cuff knit wrist cuff design offers a snug fit that keeps snow and debris out.
- SIZING AND FIT: Sizing is based on men's sizes from the size guide. This unisex glove will fit both Men and Women. Refer to sizing guide for best fit. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down. Leather gloves start stiff, but soften after a few uses.