- Strong telescoping magnet: This handy retrieving magnet features a neodymium top. Neodymium is one of the strongest rare-earth magnets commercially available.
- Bendable extension magnet: The aluminum handle is 4.5 inches with an etched hand grip for gripping convenience. The bendable shaft is 14 inches long and the aluminum tip with the magnet is 0.5 inch long. In total, This pick-up tool can extend up to 19 inches.
- Lift capability: The neodymium tip magnet has a 2-pound pull. Pick up screws, nuts, nails, bolts, and other ferrous metal items from hard-to-reach places like around corners or under hard-to-move furniture. Simplify your work and your life by using the Master Magnetics magnetic pick-up tool. This magnet can be stored in your pocket or in a pouch.
- Great for the office: add this magnetic pick-up tool to your office supplies for easy cleanup of paper clips, staples, batteries and more.
- Many home uses: use the Master Magnetics telescoping magnet tool at home. Easily locate dropped needles, pins and bits Of wire to protect, feet, pets and vacuum bags. Snake it through drains to retrieve lost items. The overall tip Diameter is 0.312 inch.